Wear resistant parts
- product: Wear resistant parts
- Material: Cr25
- Standard: ASTM
- Casting Method: Sand casting
- Dimension tolerance: ±0.1
- Minimum order quantity: 6 pieces
- Hardness: 50/ 60 HRC
- Delivery time: 7-30 days/ negotiation
- Logo: Customized
- Specification: as customer′s request
- Surface Roughness: According to Drawings
- Port: Shanghai
- Transport Package: Plywood Case or according to customer requirements
- Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal
Wear resistant parts are cleaned, sandblasted with a nice surface without any obvious visual defects. That can avoid the normal working of the castings.
Our Photos for Wear resistant parts :
High Chrome White Iron Series
High Chrome white iron we can produce include 15%Cr, 18%Cr, 20%Cr and 26%Cr.
Under same working condition,the wear performance of High Chrome mill liners is four times of that of high manganese steel liners and twice of that of low Chrome alloy steel liners.
Meanwhile, we can produce high Chrome castings as per AS2027, ASTM A532 and BS4844.
Wear resistant parts:Depending on the specific working conditions,all wear parts can be ordered as Manganese Steel, high Cr cast iron or Cr-Mo Alloy Steel.
So far, We have supplied Wear resistant parts for SAG mills and AG mills to some mines in Australia and New Zealand.
The capabilities of our factory:Our foundry has complete melting, heat treatment and test equipments,such as mid-frequency induction electrical furnaces,quenching and tempering furnaces, blast shot,spectrometer,Rockwell and Brinell Hardness tester,impactor,UT tester and metallographic microscope.
|High Cr white iron :|
- Ball Mill Liner
- SAG Mill Liner
- Cement Mill Liners
- Chute Liner
- Lifter Bars
- Jaw Plates
- Crusher Hammers
- Impact Crusher Blow Bars
- Cone Crusher Liner
- Heat-resistant Castings
- Corrosion Resistant Products
- Wear-resistant Castings